Monday, January 22, 2007

don't worry , we have snow it hasn't taken this long...but im just so STRESSED ABOUT EXAMS>>> thats a lie..im stressed but i haven't been doing abnything about it....sooo. facebook has me busy lately....argh...i can't spell......i feel so guilty...i've neglected my blog for SO long... its a sad cruel world out there kids...HUGS NOT DRUGS!! lol. im feeling hyper!! so sorry for the unconvenience of my ...non-calmness.....my deepest apologies also for the trouble u may be having reading this cuz i have SO MANY MISTAKES IN HERE!!!! i've backspaced a grand total of 32 times i think.....make that 33....argh...exams....

4 comments:

Joey said...

first comment....nice post. Agh...i have to backspace so many times on ANYTHING i write on the computer...like this....i am so bad at typing...but yeah....TURN OFF THE WORD VERIFICATION....it takes me forever....u can turn it off somewhere in setting i guess.....but yeah.
THIS TIME IT WAS SENOW!!! WHOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

i don't know how!!! sorry...i don't have to do word verification on any of urs!!! how do u turn it off!!!!

Unknown said...

I think u have to go to settings on ur blog thing, and then u go to word verification...and u press...OFF!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I just needed an evil laugh there....meha ;P
THIS TIME IT WAS cjxtdjks
WHOOOOOOOO
im loosing m mind in case u were wondering

Anonymous said...

ugh...everything is bugging me today. im feeling quite crabby.